The Third Bremen Conference on Language and Literature in Colonial and Postcolonial Contexts organized by the Postcolonial Studies teams turned out a success.
Almost 90 registered participants gave and listened to 43 presentations and enjoyed 5 plenary lectures by:
- Hamid Dabashi (Columbia University),
- Gloria Emeagwali (Central Connecticut State University),
- Jeannette Armstrong (University of British Columbia),
- Lisa Lim (University of Hong Kong) and
- Michel DeGraff (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
Some photos from the conference can be seen here.
See the videos of BCLL#3 lectures and presentations here.